- Location Chatham; Ipswich; Taunton; Bexhill;
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 09/07/19
- Closing date
- Reference Weekend Chef
Weekend Chef – Various Locations
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications. Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and any other on-site catering services.
- Manage staff – provide direction with on the job training.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Ensure daily bookwork and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Apply previous Weekend Chef experience
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Dependent on location
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Weekend Chef position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role