- Location Ramsbottom
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 12/11/20
- Closing date
- Reference The Cottons
Weekend Chef: Ramsbottom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Weekend Chef to work within a Luxury Retirement Living Scheme in the BL0 area of Ramsbottom.
The post will include weekends on a rolling rota working 2 days out of 7 with overtime available to cover holidays. A flexible approach is required as this is a new expanding contract.
Previous experience of retirement living is an advantage but not essential.
The role would suit someone flexible due to the hours.
An outgoing personality with a willingness approach is also important.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications. Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and any other on-site catering services.
- Manage staff – provide direction with on the job training.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Ensure daily book-work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable and flexible
- Good leader as well as team player
- Will have previous Chef experience of working within the Care Sector
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
Please apply for this role via Indeed.co.ukApply for this role