- Location Summary: Bristol BS34
- Salary £11.00 per hour
- Posted on 15/10/20
- Closing date
- Reference Springfields
Weekend Chef – Day Shift
We have a really exciting opportunity for a Weekend Chef to work in our Care Sector within an Independent Living Scheme.
The role is with an immediate start in the BS34 area of Bristol and includes cooking lunch for 35 residents.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications. Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and any other on-site catering services.
- Manage staff – provide direction with on the job training.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Ensure daily book-work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Be highly reliable
- Be a good leader as well as team player
Hours Per Week: 12 Hours Sat – Sun 8am – 2pm
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Weekend Cook position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role