- Location Chatham & Sittingbourne
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 02/10/19
- Closing date
- Reference Relief Chef Manager
Relief Chef Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Relief Chef to work with an immediate start within an Independent Living Scheme in the Chatham and Sittingbourne area of Kent.
- Must be mobile and flexible with the willingness to travel at short notice to various sites
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and any other on-site catering services.
- Manage staff – provide direction with on the job training.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Ensure daily bookwork and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Apply previous Relief Chef experience of working within an Independent Living Scheme
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Relief Chef position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role