- Location Coventry
- Salary £8.91p/h
- Posted on 26/05/21
- Closing date
- Reference Coventry
Mobile Cook Supervisor: Coventry
Hours Per Week: 15 hours as required Mon – Fri (Term Time Only)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Cook Supervisor to work within our Education Sector in the Coventry area of West Midlands.
We are looking for someone who can be flexible, has a full UK driving licence and own transport with the ability to cover sites during sickness and absence. (You will be paid travelling expenses and will be required to live in the Coventry area)
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and any other on-site catering services
- Manage staff – provide direction with on the job training
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly
- Ensure daily book work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards
- Order and receive food and supply as require
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Uniform and training will be provided.
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Mobile Cook Supervisor position please visit indeed.comApply for this role