- Location Wyndcliffe
- Salary £22,000 per annum
- Posted on 15/10/20
- Closing date
- Reference Wyndcliffe
Mobile Catering Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Catering Manager to work within our Education Sector in the B9 area of Birmingham.
To apply for the Mobile Catering Manager position please forward a CV and cover letter
- Must be mobile and flexible with the willingness to travel at short notice to various sites
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and any other on-site catering services.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Ensure daily book work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Order and receive food and supply as required
- Must be highly reliable
- Good Team Leader as well as team player
35 hrs, Mon to Fri 7.30am – 3pm (Term time only)
Uniform and training will be provided.
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBSApply for this role