- Location Southampton
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 11/11/20
- Closing date
- Reference SIVA
Kitchen Assistant / Kitchen Porter: Southampton
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter to work within our Business and Industry Sector in the SO19 area of Southampton.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with preparation of meals using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
- Help to keep the kitchen and food areas clean and tidy, ensuring food and supply items are stored correctly.
- Sanitize the kitchen area including fridges, freezers, floors, walls and other areas according to company standard.
- Clean pots, pans and equipment with minimal breakage.
- Help to keep food areas clean and tidy
- Must be highly reliable
- Good team player
- Will have previous catering experience with a basic understanding of food hygiene and health and safety issues
- Hold a level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
Uniform and training will be provided.
Appointment is subject to full references
Please apply for this role via Indeed.co.uk
Apply for this role