- Location Bath Area
- Salary £30,000 Per Annum
- Posted on 02/05/23
- Closing date
- Reference Bath Area
Executive Chef Manager
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours, Mon-Fri 7.00am-3.30pm (Term Time Only 40 weeks)
Work Location area: Bath Area
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Chef Manager in the BathArea.
Experience is essential with an ability to coach, train and develop other team members.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- To assist the Operations Manager is the monitoring and setting of standards
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Assist Operations Managers with projects and new contract mobilisations.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with company initiatives and sales presentations where required.
- Ensure daily book work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Full training and uniform provided.
At the Company’s expense we will process an enhanced DBS and apply for references for successful candidates
To apply for the Executive Chef Manager position please forward a CV and cover letter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Catering: 1 year (required)
- Chef: 1 year (required)
- Management: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)