- Location Northampton; Kettering; Surrey; Towcester;
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 02/10/19
- Closing date
- Reference Cook Supervisor
Cook Supervisor – Various Locations
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and any other on-site catering services.
- Manage staff – provide direction with on the job training.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Ensure daily bookwork and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Order and receive food and supply as required
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications
- Apply previous Cook Supervisor experience of working
Uniform and training will be provided.
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBSApply for this role