- Location Towcester
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 19/11/20
- Closing date
- Reference Silverstone
Cook Supervisor: Towcester
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cook Supervisor within a Local Primary School in the NN12 area of Towcester.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the catering department.
- Manage staff – provide direction with on the job training.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Ensure daily book-work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Order and receive food and supply as required
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
The Ideal Candidate will have previous Catering experience of working within the Education Sector (Primary Schools)
Uniform and training will be provided.
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
Please apply for this role via Indeed.co.ukApply for this role