- Location Kettering; Desborough
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 05/08/19
- Closing date
Cook Manager – Various locations
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and any other on-site catering services.
- Manage staff – provide direction with on the job training.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Ensure daily bookwork and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Order and receive food and supply as required
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications
- Apply previous Cook Manager experience
Uniform and training will be provided.
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Cook Manager position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role