- Location Hydon Hill
- Salary £25,000 per annum
- Posted on 15/10/20
- Closing date
- Reference Hydon Hill
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef within our Care Sector in one of our Care Homes in the GU8 area of Godalming.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Ensure daily bookworm and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable
- Be able to work weekends
- Good leader as well as team player
40hrs per week working 5 out of 7 days. Must be flexible as will include weekends.
- Previous Chef Manager experience of working within the Care Sector would be advantageous
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Chef position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role