- Location Stockport
- Salary £11.50p/h
- Posted on 26/05/21
- Closing date
- Reference The Folds
Hours Per Week: 24 hours per week working 3 days out of 7 between 7am – 3.30pm.
(Must be flexible – will include Weekends + 1 weekday)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Chef within our Care Sector in a Luxury Retirement Living Scheme in the SK6 area of Stockport.
The role will include working Saturday & Sunday + 1 additional day during the week (this will be discussed further during the interview stage).
Previous experience in retirement living is an advantage and would suit someone with an outgoing personality. In addition, a very flexible and willing approach is required as this is a 365 day operation. Additional hours maybe available to cover holidays.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Ensure daily bookworm and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable.
- Be able to work weekends.
- Good leader as well as team player.
Training and Uniform provided
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Chef position please visit indeed.comApply for this role