- Location Plymouth; Isleworth; Southport;
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 02/10/19
- Closing date
- Reference Chef Manager
Chef Manager – Various Locations
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Assist Operations Managers with projects and new contract mobilisations.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with company initiatives and sales presentations where required.
- Ensure daily book work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
- Experience of working in the education sector.
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Chef Manager position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role