- Location Addlestone
- Salary £9.40p/h
- Posted on 26/05/21
- Closing date
- Reference Darley Dene
Chef Manager (Temporary): Addlestone
Hours Per Week: 27.5 Hours Mon – Fri 8am – 1.30pm (Term Time Only)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Temporary Chef Manager within our Education Sector working in a Local Primary School in the KT15 area of Addlestone.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Assist Operations Managers with projects and new contract mobilisations.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with company initiatives and sales presentations where required.
- Ensure daily book work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Full training and uniform provided.
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Chef Manager position please visit indeed.comApply for this role