- Location London
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 24/11/20
- Closing date
- Reference Ashford
Chef Manager: London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef Manager within our Education Sector in a Local Primary School in the TW15 area of Surrey.
Experience of cooking within a school environment would be advantageous along with knowledge of special diets.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Ensure daily book-work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
Please apply for this role via Indeed.co.ukApply for this role