- Location Ilkley LS29 6BU
- Salary £29,000 per annum
- Posted on 31/03/23
- Closing date
- Reference The Spindles
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours, 5 days out of 7, 7.30am-3.30pm
Work Location area: Ilkley LS29 6BU
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef Manager to work within our Care Sector in a Luxury Retirement Living Scheme in the LS29 area of Ilkley.
The Chef Manager’s Role:
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Assist Operations Managers with projects and new contract mobilisations.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with company initiatives and sales presentations where required.
- Ensure daily bookwork and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Experience of working with fresh food desired.
Full training and uniform provided.
At the Company’s expense we will process an enhanced DBS and apply for references for successful candidatesApply for this role