- Location Guildford
- Salary £10.00p/h
- Posted on 26/05/21
- Closing date
- Reference St Peters
Hours Per Week: 35 hours Mon – Fri, 8.30am to 3.30pm (Term Time Only)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef within our Education Sector working in a Secondary & Sixth Form School in the GU1 area of Guildford.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Ensure daily bookworm and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable.
- Be able to work weekends.
- Good leader as well as team player.
Training and Uniform provided
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Chef position please visit indeed.comApply for this role