- Location Slinfold, West Sussex
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 13/03/19
- Closing date
Chef / Cook – Slinfold
Hours Per week: 40 hours per week Mon – Fri
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef/Cook within our Business and Industry Sector in the Slinfold area of West Sussex.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and any other on-site catering services.
- Manage staff – provide direction with on the job training.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Ensure daily bookwork and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Apply previous Chef/Cook experience of working within a Business and Industry Sector
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Appointment is subject to full references.
To apply for the Chef/Cook position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role