- Location Bradford on Avon
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 09/12/20
- Closing date
- Reference St Laurence
Chef: Bradford on Avon
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef within our Education Sector in a Local Primary School in the BA15 area of Bradford-on-Avon.
Experience of cooking within a school environment would be advantageous along with knowledge of special diets.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Ensure daily book-work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Uniform and training will be provided
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Chef position please forward a CV and cover letter
Please apply for this position via Indeed.com
Apply for this role