- Location Bexhill on Sea
- Salary £15 Per hour
- Posted on 04/05/23
- Closing date
- Reference Ibstock Brick Ashdown
Hours Per week: 40 hrs, 5 days out of 7, 7.00am-3.00pm
Work Location area: Bexhill on Sea
Summary: We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef in the area of Bexhill on Sea. The role prepares fresh food in accordance with abm catering standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times. You will be responsible for the ensuring the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and other catering services on site.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Ensure daily bookwork and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Supporting the Operations Managers with training and development within the teams, including the training of new employees to ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable.
- Be able to work weekends.
- Good leader as well as team player.
Training and Uniform provided
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Chef position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role