- Location St Albans AL1 4PR
- Salary £15 per hour
- Posted on 20/04/23
- Closing date
- Reference Verulam
Hours Per Week: 35 hours, Mon – Fri, 7.00am to 2.30pm (Term Time Only 38 Weeks)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef with immediate start within a Local School in the AL1 area of St Albans.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Assist in keeping daily bookwork and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Order and receive food and supply as required
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Uniform and training will be provided.
At the Company’s expense we will process an enhanced DBS and apply for references for successful candidates
To apply for the Chef position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role