- Location Middlesex; Towcester; Tonbridge; Suffolk; Slinfold; Bristol; Grimsby; Peterborough
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 14/09/18
- Closing date
Catering Assistant – Various Locations
We have an exciting opportunity for a Catering Assistant, in various locations across the UK.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The applicant’s duties will include:
- Assisting with preparation of meals using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
- Help to keep the kitchen and food areas clean and tidy. Ensure food and supply items are stored correctly.
The ideal candidate will have the understanding of food hygiene and health and safety issues; hold a level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate and experience of working in the catering industry.
- Previous catering experience is an advantage
- Highly reliable
- Good team player
Uniform and training will be provided.
The appointment will be subject to references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply please forward a CV and cover letter.Apply for this role