- Location North Kent
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 06/01/21
- Closing date
- Reference Various ME4 6FE
Casual Relief Chef: North Kent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Casual Relief Chef within our Care Sector to cover the following post codes: SE6 3DT, ME4 6FE, ME4 3AN, ME10 2HB.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and available to work at short notice. You must be confident in preparing fresh food in accordance with abm catering standards and policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen and dining facility in the absence of the permanent catering manager/chef, ensuring quality food service is provided at all times.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are delivered to the highest standard whilst offering support around the business to maintain these standards throughout.
- Ensure daily book work and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Ensure all company standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Order and receive food and supply as required.
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Casual Relief Chef position please forward a CV and cover letter
Please apply for this position via Indeed.com or Caterer.comApply for this role