- Location Northampton
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Posted on 05/08/19
- Closing date
We have an exciting opportunity for a Assistant Cook with immediate start within a Local Primary School in the Upton area of Northampton.
- Have the ability to cook to a high standard with relevant qualifications.
- Prepare and serve quality food at all times using fresh ingredients to produce attractive and tasty meals.
- Have knowledge of food allergies and menu planning.
- Work to established company policies and procedures using standards and guidelines to meet regulations.
- Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Assist in keeping daily bookwork and temperature records are kept up to date as per required standards.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy whilst storing food and supply items correctly.
- Order and receive food and supply as required
- Must be highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Uniform and training will be provided.
Appointment is subject to full references and an enhanced certificate from the DBS
To apply for the Assistant Cook position please forward a CV and cover letterApply for this role